Cargo Surveyors with many years of experience, serves the insurance, industrial and shipping community in.
● Condition and valuation survey of both hull and machinery.
● Damage survey of vessel’s hull and machinery involved in a casualty.
● Suitability of towage arrangements, both of tug and tow and issuance of certificates.
● On/Off hire surveys – survey of ship on charter to determine damage and deficiency prior to and after charter.
● Draft Survey – determination of weights of bulk, liquid and dry cargo loaded or unloaded from vessels or barges.
● Stowage and Securing Arrangements. Supervision in the proper stowage and securing arrangements of deck or under-deck cargoes.
● Shipboard and hatch surveys.
● Superintendence of discharge / loading and delivery of heavy lifts both by land and sea.
● Superintendence of loading/discharging of bulk liquid and dry cargo, viz., vegetable and mineral oil products, grain, ore, etc.
● Pre-shipment sampling of dry/liquid cargoes for required analysis.
● Superintendence of incoming and outgoing shipment to minimize, if not, eliminate loss/damage due to theft, pilferage, or mishandling.
● Damage survey-assessment of loss and determination of the cause, nature and extent of loss/damage sustained by the cargo.
● Stock inventory and quality surveys.
● Marine Adjustment and Subrogation – handling of claims assigned in accordance with the international adjustment procedures. Gathering of proofs of loss and other documents necessary for subrogation purposes. Conducts re-investigation of the case if such action is necessary, determines and recommends to insurers the extent of their liability, if any, based on policy conditions.