MOTOR & CASUALTY
|The Casualty Staff is highly experienced in the handling of all types of casualty losses. It is composed of lawyers-consultants, auto appraisers, and other professionals. It is fully trained and equipped to respond through our various offices to the need for prompt and economical servicing of every type of casualty losses anywhere in the country.
To the INSURANCE COMMUNITY:
The Casualty Division provides services in 6 major fields:
1. MOTOR CAR – Includes attendance to own damage claims, carnapping cases, appraisals, salvage disposals; and, third party liability claims whether property damage, bodily injury or death claims, under the compulsory third party liability coverage and/or excess liability coverage, including legal services.
2. LIABILITY – Investigation and adjustment of comprehensive general liability, manufacturers’ and contractors’ liability, owners’ landlords’ and tenants’ liability, product liability, and other public liability losses.
3. WORKMEN’S COMPENSATION – Under foreign laws; preparation and filing of required forms and documents; field investigation concerning compensability or dependency; computation of appropriate benefits; and attendance of hearings.
4. LIFE – We undertake life investigation for contestable and non-contestable claims under all types of life insurance policies.
5. AVIATION – We handle hull, passenger liability, pilot seat and public liability claims.
6. PERSONAL ACCIDENT, ACCIDENT & HEALTH – Investigation and adjustment of claims under all types of individual or group personal accident and/or hospitalization policies, including, but not limited to, investigation of health history; circumstances surrounding losses; verification of documents; fraudulent claims; interview and statement taking of witnesses; preparation of legal opinions whenever required and/or necessary.
LEGAL AND SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS – We undertake special investigation assignments; render comprehensive reports in connection therewith and/or prepare legal opinions which may be necessary relative to all the foregoing services.